January 10, 2023
2022: Year of the customer
2022 was another big year for the Lexer team, and 2023 is shaping up to be even bigger!
As we reflect on the past twelve months, we are proud to share some of our highlights and favorite product releases that have helped our clients know their customers, and ultimately grow their business.
From new integrations and major feature releases, to everyday improvements, the Lexer platform has undergone over six thousand updates over the course of 2022. Wow! This includes dozens of new and improved features.
Here are a few of our favorites.
Building the CDP of the future
We’re committed to continually improving the core technology behind our platform that drives outcomes for our clients. This means improving speed, automation, and intelligence across all products, including the Customer Data Platform. Upgrades to the CDP included:
- Increased search performance (up to 30% quicker)
- Unlock of new features such as Smart Search and APIs
- Enhanced GDPR/CCPA compliance with double validation
- Deeper third-party integrations, access to more data, more often
- Improved attributes, greater consistency and labelling, improved universal logic, and faster deployment of new attributes.
15 new plug and play integrations
The simplest integration process, that's our goal, and to achieve this we delivered 15 new plug and play integrations in 2022. New integrations include best in class connections with valued partners such as Attentive, Yotpo, and Mr Yum. As well as new must-have activation channel TikTok.
In addition to the new platforms, we also made improvements to many key existing integrations too. Improvements include increased stability, speed, and functionality to the likes of Dotdigital, Shopify, Braze, Instagram, Klaviyo, and many more. See our full list here.
Improved paid social ROI
Many retailers saw a dip in paid social effectiveness in 2022, due to iOS privacy updates, phasing out of 3rd party cookies, and increased consumer privacy regulations.
So, Lexer prioritized the new APIs from both Facebook and Google allowing Lexer clients to use their first-party customer data to improve paid social reporting, attribution, and optimization - resulting in more visibility and increased ROAS. See the power of the API in action, in this client success story from our friends at Aquila.
Learn more about the new APIs:
Built for busy retailers, Smart Search makes advanced segmentation easy so you can create more impactful customer experiences, fast. This unlocked 'relational' style search queries allowing even more insight and personalization. Now anyone can create highly specific customer segments based on a wide range of product and order attributes in just a few clicks.
Plus many more…
- Improved predictive models for recommended products, churn, and LTV attributes
- Released Profile Read API
- New Dataset management menu provides a real-time view of all your integrated sources
- Improved Experian enrichment, matching, and refresh rates
- Upgraded Facebook and Google marketing APIs, faster and more accurate match rates
- Improved Profile history cards, with full customer history
- Ability to add Track annotations
- Improved handling of complex product taxonomies
- And over a dozen new out-of-the-box attributes.
A sneak peek
Coming early 2023. Turn forms and surveys into actionable insight. The new and improved secure Form Builder gives you the ability to easily collect zero-party data via fully customizable forms - unifying the responses to individual profiles in the CDP in real-time for analysis, segmentation, and personalization.
We are so grateful for the support of our clients and partners, and look forward to the year ahead. Here’s to an even better 2023!
Know your customer, grow your business
Lexer is the CDXP of choice for over 150 leading brands including Kathmandu, Supergoop!, Cotton On, Billabong, and True Religion. We transform disconnected data into actionable insights, and provide the tools to automate and optimize the customer experiences that drive sales.
To learn more about how Lexer can help you create remarkable customer experiences, book a demo using the calendar below.