August 11, 2023
Innovation meets impact. Lexer Q2 highlights
May, June, July 2023
Bigger, better, faster, stronger. All that's new and improved for you in Q2.
CDXP: New and improved
We’re committed to continually improving the platform that drives outcomes for you. This means improving speed, automation, and functionality across all aspects of the Lexer Customer Data and Experience Platform.
Drowning in data? Lexer Datasets provides customer-centric retailers with the tools to take control of the data that powers their CDP. Providing insight to help identify trends within each data source, and more applications to put your data to work in more places. Learn more about the Datasets release here.
Fresh new Logs design
The Logs UI allows all users to be able to easily check the status, run time, and freshness of each data source that populates their CDP. Quickly filter to check source health and identify if any sources need your attention. And more features coming soon, such as; support for more source types, more view options, and proactive alerts.
Improved search performance
Segment queries are now much faster, up to 95% faster in some cases. Summary results in our largest hubs now return in just two seconds! This means complex customer segments can be built and activated in a matter of minutes.
Better attribute defaults
Spend, count, and percentage attributes now display the average value (instead of percentile) by default. This is more user friendly and will make insights analysis easier. Additionally, you are able to still toggle between alternative display types.
New 12 month Spend Decile
In addition to our Spend Decile attribute, we have also deployed a new rolling version that looks at the last 12 months. This new attribute groups customers into deciles based on their spend from the last 12 months only. Adding to the +150 OOTB attributes, provides you with more ways to analyze, segment, and understand your customers.
And in May we rolled out 10 new order, spend, and discount attributes across all client hubs.
- Total Orders: Retail
- Total Orders: E-Commerce
- Total Orders Retail: Last 12 Months
- Total Orders E-Commerce: Last 12 Months
- Total Spend E-Commerce: Last 12 Months
- Total Spend Retail: Last 12 Months
- Average Discount Percent: Last 12 Months
- Order Channel Preference: Last 12 Months
- Average Order Value: Last 12 Months
- Average Spend Per Product: Last 12 Months
Segment comparison results now present the percentage value as the primary metric (rather than count). This makes comparing, and understanding the differences between segments a lot easier.
Lexer is trusted
We are very proud of our G2 rating, and feedback like this from our awesome clients makes it all worthwhile! Read our latest G2 reviews here.
AI, the time is now
Everyone is talking about AI. Is it hype or hyperbole, fad or future? At Lexer, we know that AI is the future. In June three of Lexer's founders - CEO, David Chinn, CTO, Aaron Wallis, and CCO, David Whittle - provided an overview of AI’s impact on retail brands, and demonstrated real examples of Lexer’s AI capability “Lexi” being deployed across our platform.
Watch the webinar below.
Keeping you connected
Lexer’s suite of plug and play integrations help you connect disparate data sources, unify and enrich customer profiles, and accelerate your marketing to drive ROI. Let’s take a look at some of the recent highlights.
- Upgrade to the latest Facebook API: v16 benefits all of your connected Meta accounts. From sending customer audiences via Activate, to delivering personalized social customer service via Respond, and even the Online and Offline Conversions APIs, we’ve got you covered.
- Liveramp +30% faster: Great news! Your audience activations to Liveramp are now much quicker thanks to some clever Elasticsearch improvements.
- Shopify API upgrade: As part of our ongoing commitment to the world’s most popular commerce platform, we’ve upgraded our Shopify integration to their latest version 2022-10.
- Attentive email events: We’ve added support to load Attentive email events into your CDP too - just like SMS.
- Additional updates: Other recent updates included added stability and functionality to the likes of Yotpo, WooCommerce, Emarsys, Mr Yum, and Movio. See all the details in our Changelog.
Zero is still the hero
Earlier this year we released Lexer Forms, giving you the ability to easily and securely capture zero-party data from your customers to enrich CDP profiles. Since then, we’ve continued to add more functionality, and the most recent updates include:
- Summary tab - track number of submissions per form
- Pre-filled fields - automatically link submissions to existing CDP profiles
- Ability to upload image responses
- Added rich text editor
- Better pagination control
- Improved image block formatting
- Validation improvements
Caravan Industry Association of Australia exceeds target by +679% using Lexer Forms!
“Without Lexer Forms it would not have been possible to collect and analyze in real-time. A more labor-intensive, traditional online survey tool would have required additional analysis, creating more work and a slower turnaround.” - Keelan Howard, Marketing Director, Caravan Industry Association of Australia.
Read the full client success story here.
Have you shopped with us before?
Last, but not least, we kicked off the beta of our latest exciting product! Lexer Serve is the first CDP-powered clienteling tool that turns data from all customer touch points into exceptional in-store experiences. Delight your customers at every opportunity, and improve customer experience to grow sales. Currently being tested by several leading omnichannel retailers, look out for Serve coming to a store near you in 2023.
If you’re interested in learning more about our recent updates or the new releases we have in store, please get in touch. We’d love to chat about how we can help you solve your customer challenges and deliver exceptional experiences. Book a demo with one of our retail experts below.